The Spectra Carbon Laser Peel is a exclusive skin rejuvenation treatment that is safe and gentle for most skin types and produces results with little to no downtime. The Spectra Peel smoothes skin tone, reduces pigmentation, diminishes enlarged pores, reduces acne, improves textural irregularities, and stimulates collagen production. The Spectra Laser treatment is also FDA approved to treat Melasma.
SPECTRA HOLLYWOOD PEEL
You may hear about “Hollywood Peel” or Hollywood Facial” and it’s not a coincidence. According to the popularity amongst celebrities as a go to treatment before events, the innovative Spectra Peel takes the carbon assisted laser protocol to a new level. Engineered for optimal performance, the Spectra’s uniform top hat beam profile and power options ensure that the energy is delivered effectively to improve effect and minimize damage to surrounding tissue. The Spectra Mode, quasi- long pulse, used in the Spectra Peel is extraordinary to the Spectra laser. The Spectra Mode provides photothermal stimulation of the epidermis and dermis by first gently heating the skin. The laser deliver the advantages of much more aggressive procedures without the discomfort and downtime associated with those procedure because of the use of a carbon lotion photoenhancer in combination with Spectra Mode.
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and textural irregularities
- Smoothes overall skin tone
- Gold standard treatment to shrink enlarged pores
- Unclogging of pores
- Reduces stubborn acne and diminishes excess oil production
- Create a fresh youthful looking
- Stimulates collagen production
- Safe and gentle
- Customizable treatment for Melasma
- Can be used in combination with other treatments
- There is no downtime
SPECTRA CARBON PEEL FOR ACNE
The Spectra Peel is a remarkably effective option for stubborn acne. The treatment targets existing acne and helps to prevent future breakouts by reducing and controlling sebum (oil) production and diminishing the bacteria that causes acne.
Other advantages for acne patients include:
- a reduction in the redness from inflamed acne
- shrinking of enlarged pores
- improvement in skin tone and texture and overall rejuvenation.